Skip to main content

Saudi-Led Coalition Accuses Iran And Hezbollah Of Helping Yemen's Houthi Rebels

Brig Gen Turki Al Malki, spokesman of the Saudi Arabia-led coalition supporting Yemen's government, addresses the media in Riyadh. Reuters  

RFE: Saudi-Led Coalition Accuses Iran, Hizballah Of Helping Yemen's Huthi Rebels  

A Saudi-led coalition fighting Huthi rebels in Yemen has accused Iran and Lebanon's Tehran-backed Shi'ite militant movement Hizballah of helping the insurgents to launch missiles and drones at the kingdom. 

Coalition spokesman Turki al-Malki told reporters on December 26 that the Iran-aligned Huthis had been “militarizing” Sanaa airport and using it as a base to target Saudi Arabia, an allegation the Huthis deny. 

Malki showed reporters a video clip which he said depicted "the headquarters of Iranian and Hizballah experts at the airport,” where the Islamic militant group allegedly "trains the Huthis to booby-trap and use drones.” 

The footage and Malki’s claims could not be independently verified.  

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: Hezbollah is denying these Saudi-coalition claims .... Yemen: Lebanon's Hezbollah rebuffs Saudi claims of aiding Houthis (Middle East Eye). More here .... Saudi-Led Coalition to Show 'Evidence' of Hizbullah Involvement in War (Naharnet). 

 Saudi-Led Coalition Accuses Iran And Hezbollah Of Helping Yemen's Houthi Rebels  

Saudi coalition shows footage of alleged Hezbollah involvement in Yemen war -- Jerusalem Post  

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran, Hezbollah of aiding Houthis after deadly missile attack -- Times of Israel/AFP  

Saudi Arabia-led coalition says Hezbollah had a hand in Houthi attacks from Yemen -- The National  

Arab Coalition Releases Footage Showing Hezbollah, Iranian Involvement In Yemen War -- Eurasia Review 

Saudi-led coalition hits Yemen rebel camp in capital Sanaa -- Al Jazeera



from War News Updates https://ift.tt/314sFO7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US-built first Saudi MMSC frigate HMS Saud launched at Fincantieri’s shipyard

According to information published by the Saudi Ministry of Defense on December 18, 2025, the first Multi-Mission Surface Combatant frigate constructed in the United States for the Royal Saudi Navy has been officially launched at Fincantieri Marinette Marine’s shipyard in Marinette, Wisconsin. The ship, designated HMS Saud with pennant number 820 and also known as Jalalat Al-Malik Saud in honor of King Saud, is the lead vessel in a four-ship program ordered under Project Tuwaiq through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales framework, a deal that defense officials have repeatedly described as a cornerstone of bilateral naval cooperation. Read more.   The HMS Saud (820) has an overall length of approximately 118 meters, in some sources detailed as 118.6 meters, with a beam of 17.6 meters, a draft of about 4.3 meters, and a full-load displacement estimated at roughly 3,600 tonnes. (Picture source: Saudi MoD) Read full Defense news.  from World Defence News https://ift....

U.S. Army Conducts Gunnery Exercise With Latest Air Defense System Sgt Stout.

U.S. Army officials confirmed that a live gunnery exercise at Fort Hood, Texas, is underway, featuring the latest-generation Sgt Stout short-range air defense system. The drills mark a significant step toward full operational integration as units across the force adapt to evolving threats from drones, rotary-wing aircraft, and low-flying munitions. It matters because Sgt. Stout enhances the Army’s ability to defend forward-deployed troops and critical infrastructure from modern aerial threats. Read full Defense News at this link ... A U.S. Army SGT Stout SHORAD air defense vehicle maneuvers into firing position during live-fire training with the 6th Battalion, 56th Air Defense Artillery Regiment at Fort Hood, Texas, on October 3, 2025. (Picture source: U.S. Department of War) Read More from World Defence News https://ift.tt/NYmsS1n via IFTTT

Bath Iron Works starts building new Arleigh Burke-class Flight III destroyer USS J. William Middendorf

General Dynamics Bath Iron Works has started construction of the future USS J. William Middendorf (DDG 138), a Flight III Arleigh Burke-class destroyer that will strengthen the U.S. Navy’s missile-defense and escort capacity during sustained operations in the Red Sea, Eastern Mediterranean, and Indo-Pacific. The ceremonial first steel cut took place in Maine on May 19, 2026, as the Navy continues relying on Flight III destroyers equipped with the SPY-6 radar and Aegis Baseline 10 combat system to replace the air defense and command role of retiring Ticonderoga-class cruisers ahead of the future DDG(X) program.  Read full defense news at this link... USS J. William Middendorf belongs to the Flight III configuration that began with USS Jack H. Lucas (DDG 125), the first Flight III destroyer commissioned in October 2023. (Picture source: US Navy) Read more... from World Defence News https://ift.tt/tSRkVWI via IFTTT