Skip to main content

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov Says The West Has Declared A 'Total Hybrid War' Against Russia

© Russian Foreign Ministry/TASS  

TASS: Lavrov slams all-out sanctions spree, says West’s values ‘aren’t worth a red cent’ 

The foreign minister noted that a genuine hybrid war, a ‘total war’ had been declared against Russia 

MOSCOW, March 25. /TASS/. A total war has been declared against Russia. The West is not concealing that the goals of its policy are aimed at suffocating and devastating the Russian economy, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Friday.

"Today, a genuine hybrid war, a ‘total war' has been declared against us. This term, which was exploited by Hitler’s Germany, is now pronounced by many European politicians when talking about what they want to do with Russia. 

The goals are not concealed, they are publicly announced, that is to destroy, devastate, ruin, and suffocate the Russian economy and Russia as a whole," Lavrov stressed.  

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: The Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is voicing what many in Russia are feeling right now. I know the mindset among many of my family and friends in Russia is that there is now an undeclared war between Russia and the West, albeit without both sides shooting at each other directly (so far). And the expectation is that tensions are going to get even worse if the Russian military campaign continues in Ukraine, and major portions of the country become occupied by Russian forces. 

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov Says The West Has Declared A 'Total Hybrid War' Against Russia  

West Has Declared a Hybrid 'Total War' on Russia, Lavrov Says -- Sputnik  

Kremlin official says West has declared 'total war' on Russia -- The Hill  

Kremlin Says The West Has Declared ‘Total War’ Against Russia -- Unilad  

US And Allies Have Declared Hybrid "Total War" On Russia: Kremlin -- Zero Hedge/Epoch Times



from War News Updates https://ift.tt/KIxoPG0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US-built first Saudi MMSC frigate HMS Saud launched at Fincantieri’s shipyard

According to information published by the Saudi Ministry of Defense on December 18, 2025, the first Multi-Mission Surface Combatant frigate constructed in the United States for the Royal Saudi Navy has been officially launched at Fincantieri Marinette Marine’s shipyard in Marinette, Wisconsin. The ship, designated HMS Saud with pennant number 820 and also known as Jalalat Al-Malik Saud in honor of King Saud, is the lead vessel in a four-ship program ordered under Project Tuwaiq through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales framework, a deal that defense officials have repeatedly described as a cornerstone of bilateral naval cooperation. Read more.   The HMS Saud (820) has an overall length of approximately 118 meters, in some sources detailed as 118.6 meters, with a beam of 17.6 meters, a draft of about 4.3 meters, and a full-load displacement estimated at roughly 3,600 tonnes. (Picture source: Saudi MoD) Read full Defense news.  from World Defence News https://ift....

U.S. Army Conducts Gunnery Exercise With Latest Air Defense System Sgt Stout.

U.S. Army officials confirmed that a live gunnery exercise at Fort Hood, Texas, is underway, featuring the latest-generation Sgt Stout short-range air defense system. The drills mark a significant step toward full operational integration as units across the force adapt to evolving threats from drones, rotary-wing aircraft, and low-flying munitions. It matters because Sgt. Stout enhances the Army’s ability to defend forward-deployed troops and critical infrastructure from modern aerial threats. Read full Defense News at this link ... A U.S. Army SGT Stout SHORAD air defense vehicle maneuvers into firing position during live-fire training with the 6th Battalion, 56th Air Defense Artillery Regiment at Fort Hood, Texas, on October 3, 2025. (Picture source: U.S. Department of War) Read More from World Defence News https://ift.tt/NYmsS1n via IFTTT

Bath Iron Works starts building new Arleigh Burke-class Flight III destroyer USS J. William Middendorf

General Dynamics Bath Iron Works has started construction of the future USS J. William Middendorf (DDG 138), a Flight III Arleigh Burke-class destroyer that will strengthen the U.S. Navy’s missile-defense and escort capacity during sustained operations in the Red Sea, Eastern Mediterranean, and Indo-Pacific. The ceremonial first steel cut took place in Maine on May 19, 2026, as the Navy continues relying on Flight III destroyers equipped with the SPY-6 radar and Aegis Baseline 10 combat system to replace the air defense and command role of retiring Ticonderoga-class cruisers ahead of the future DDG(X) program.  Read full defense news at this link... USS J. William Middendorf belongs to the Flight III configuration that began with USS Jack H. Lucas (DDG 125), the first Flight III destroyer commissioned in October 2023. (Picture source: US Navy) Read more... from World Defence News https://ift.tt/tSRkVWI via IFTTT