Skip to main content

President Biden Faces 'Blow-Back' From The Families who Lost their Loved Ones In Yesterday's Attack At Kabul Airport

Thirteen US troops were killed along with 170 Afghans at the airport on Thursday when a single suicide bomber detonated his vest. Among them were Navy medic Max Soviak (bottom left) and Marines Rylee McCollum, (top left) David Lee Espinoza (center) Kareem Nikoui (top right) and Jared Schmitz (bottom right). Kareem's sickened father Steve told The Daily Beast on Friday: 'They sent my son over there as a paper pusher and then had the Taliban outside providing security. I blame my own military leaders… Biden turned his back on him. That's it.' Schmitz's father said: 'Be afraid of our leadership or lack thereof. Pray every day for the soldiers that are putting their lives at risk, doing what they love which is protecting all of us.'  

Daily Mail: 'Biden turned his back on my son': Fathers of Marine killed in Kabul ISIS suicide bomb BLAME President for deaths of 13 US troops and 170 others. Pentagon warns President that ANOTHER attack is likely 

* Max Soviak, Rylee McCollum, David Lee Espinoza, Kareem Nikou, Hunter Lopez, Taylor Hoover, Ryan Knauss, Daegan Page, Jared Schmitz, Humberto Sanchez and an unnamed special forces soldier were all killed in Afghanistan 

* The Pentagon said on Friday that only one suicide bomber attacked the airport and not two 

* Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby confirmed the two separate blasts on Thursday 

* Thousands of ISIS-K terrorists escaped from Bagram prison when Biden withdrew earlier this year

* They are the group responsible for Thursday's suicide attack at Kabul airport that killed 13 US troops 

* White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Friday Biden does not want ISIS-K 'on this earth anymore' 

* Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed that they are giving the Taliban people's information 

* Biden's administration thought naively that the Taliban would help evacuate the people on the list 

* Former President Trump called it 'kill list' that will seal the deaths of the Afghan allies on it 

* Thousands of ISIS-K prisoners were freed from Bagram prison by the Taliban on August 15 

* The US abandoned the airbase on July 2 - leaving it in the hands of Afghan troops 

* Military experts have pinpointed it as the moment the US gave Afghanistan over to the Taliban's regime 

* There are still 500 Americans trapped in Afghanistan who want to get out but can't 

* White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Friday they cannot 'guarantee' everyone will get out 

The fathers of two of the Marines killed in the bomb attack on Kabul airport on Thursday are blaming Biden for their deaths, saying he turned his back on the troops on the ground with his chaotic evacuation attempt that made them sitting ducks for ISIS-K. 

Thirteen US troops were killed along with 170 Afghans at the airport when a single suicide bomber detonated his vest. 

Among them were Navy medic Max Soviak, Army Staff Sgt Ryan Knauss, and Marines Hunter Lopez, Rylee McCollum, David Lee Espinoza, Kareem Nikoui, Jared Schmitz, Daegan Page, Taylor Hoover, Humberto Sanchez and an unnamed special forces soldier. 

 Read more ....  

WNU Editor: Will President Biden call these families as he promised?



from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2WoP5aB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US-built first Saudi MMSC frigate HMS Saud launched at Fincantieri’s shipyard

According to information published by the Saudi Ministry of Defense on December 18, 2025, the first Multi-Mission Surface Combatant frigate constructed in the United States for the Royal Saudi Navy has been officially launched at Fincantieri Marinette Marine’s shipyard in Marinette, Wisconsin. The ship, designated HMS Saud with pennant number 820 and also known as Jalalat Al-Malik Saud in honor of King Saud, is the lead vessel in a four-ship program ordered under Project Tuwaiq through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales framework, a deal that defense officials have repeatedly described as a cornerstone of bilateral naval cooperation. Read more.   The HMS Saud (820) has an overall length of approximately 118 meters, in some sources detailed as 118.6 meters, with a beam of 17.6 meters, a draft of about 4.3 meters, and a full-load displacement estimated at roughly 3,600 tonnes. (Picture source: Saudi MoD) Read full Defense news.  from World Defence News https://ift....

U.S. Army Conducts Gunnery Exercise With Latest Air Defense System Sgt Stout.

U.S. Army officials confirmed that a live gunnery exercise at Fort Hood, Texas, is underway, featuring the latest-generation Sgt Stout short-range air defense system. The drills mark a significant step toward full operational integration as units across the force adapt to evolving threats from drones, rotary-wing aircraft, and low-flying munitions. It matters because Sgt. Stout enhances the Army’s ability to defend forward-deployed troops and critical infrastructure from modern aerial threats. Read full Defense News at this link ... A U.S. Army SGT Stout SHORAD air defense vehicle maneuvers into firing position during live-fire training with the 6th Battalion, 56th Air Defense Artillery Regiment at Fort Hood, Texas, on October 3, 2025. (Picture source: U.S. Department of War) Read More from World Defence News https://ift.tt/NYmsS1n via IFTTT

Bath Iron Works starts building new Arleigh Burke-class Flight III destroyer USS J. William Middendorf

General Dynamics Bath Iron Works has started construction of the future USS J. William Middendorf (DDG 138), a Flight III Arleigh Burke-class destroyer that will strengthen the U.S. Navy’s missile-defense and escort capacity during sustained operations in the Red Sea, Eastern Mediterranean, and Indo-Pacific. The ceremonial first steel cut took place in Maine on May 19, 2026, as the Navy continues relying on Flight III destroyers equipped with the SPY-6 radar and Aegis Baseline 10 combat system to replace the air defense and command role of retiring Ticonderoga-class cruisers ahead of the future DDG(X) program.  Read full defense news at this link... USS J. William Middendorf belongs to the Flight III configuration that began with USS Jack H. Lucas (DDG 125), the first Flight III destroyer commissioned in October 2023. (Picture source: US Navy) Read more... from World Defence News https://ift.tt/tSRkVWI via IFTTT