Skip to main content

Former U.S. Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Will Not Be Prosecuted After Admitting In A Podcast He Intended To Kill An ISIS Detainee In Iraq

 

Daily Mail: US Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher will NOT be prosecuted after he admitted he did mean to kill ISIS detainee despite being acquitted of war crimes in 2017 as he tells Sean Hannity he was 'demonized' for doing his job 

 * U.S. Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher will not be prosecuted after admitting in a podcast he intended to kill a teenage ISIS detainee in 2017 

* In the interview earlier this year, he said his intention was to kill the 17-year-old and said his fellow Navy SEALs tortured him until he died 

* He described how he cut 'an airway' in the boy's throat and said he was going to die regardless, as the SEALs were not planning to take any prisoners 

* But an assistant chief of information for the Navy told DailyMail.com his comments 'were not corroborated and no substantive information was found 

The military will not prosecute Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher after he admitted he meant to kill an ISIS detainee, despite being acquitted of war crimes in 2017, when he posed with an Islamic terrorist's corpse. 

In a statement to DailyMail.com, Cmdr. Courtney Hillson, assistant chief of information for the United States Navy, said: 'The Navy reviewed the matter and will not pursue further action.'  

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: Former U.S. Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher does not want to fade away. 

More News On Former U.S. Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Not Being Prosecuted After Admitting In A Podcast He Intended To Kill An ISIS Detainee  

Navy won’t investigate Eddie Gallagher’s podcast comments about Islamic State detainee’s death -- Navy Times 

Navy says no further action against Eddie Gallagher for recent remarks -- Business Insider  

Navy won't take further action against ex-SEAL over 'killed' captive comments -- The Hill  

Navy Won't Investigate Eddie Gallagher Further, Claims Statements 'Not Corroborated' -- Military.com

Navy will not pursue action against Gallagher after comments on murdered captive -- Politico  

Navy will not take action against ex-SEAL Eddie Gallagher after he admits to killing Iraqi prisoner on podcast -- RT



from War News Updates https://ift.tt/2UMdAgs
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

US-built first Saudi MMSC frigate HMS Saud launched at Fincantieri’s shipyard

According to information published by the Saudi Ministry of Defense on December 18, 2025, the first Multi-Mission Surface Combatant frigate constructed in the United States for the Royal Saudi Navy has been officially launched at Fincantieri Marinette Marine’s shipyard in Marinette, Wisconsin. The ship, designated HMS Saud with pennant number 820 and also known as Jalalat Al-Malik Saud in honor of King Saud, is the lead vessel in a four-ship program ordered under Project Tuwaiq through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales framework, a deal that defense officials have repeatedly described as a cornerstone of bilateral naval cooperation. Read more.   The HMS Saud (820) has an overall length of approximately 118 meters, in some sources detailed as 118.6 meters, with a beam of 17.6 meters, a draft of about 4.3 meters, and a full-load displacement estimated at roughly 3,600 tonnes. (Picture source: Saudi MoD) Read full Defense news.  from World Defence News https://ift....

U.S. Army Conducts Gunnery Exercise With Latest Air Defense System Sgt Stout.

U.S. Army officials confirmed that a live gunnery exercise at Fort Hood, Texas, is underway, featuring the latest-generation Sgt Stout short-range air defense system. The drills mark a significant step toward full operational integration as units across the force adapt to evolving threats from drones, rotary-wing aircraft, and low-flying munitions. It matters because Sgt. Stout enhances the Army’s ability to defend forward-deployed troops and critical infrastructure from modern aerial threats. Read full Defense News at this link ... A U.S. Army SGT Stout SHORAD air defense vehicle maneuvers into firing position during live-fire training with the 6th Battalion, 56th Air Defense Artillery Regiment at Fort Hood, Texas, on October 3, 2025. (Picture source: U.S. Department of War) Read More from World Defence News https://ift.tt/NYmsS1n via IFTTT

Bath Iron Works starts building new Arleigh Burke-class Flight III destroyer USS J. William Middendorf

General Dynamics Bath Iron Works has started construction of the future USS J. William Middendorf (DDG 138), a Flight III Arleigh Burke-class destroyer that will strengthen the U.S. Navy’s missile-defense and escort capacity during sustained operations in the Red Sea, Eastern Mediterranean, and Indo-Pacific. The ceremonial first steel cut took place in Maine on May 19, 2026, as the Navy continues relying on Flight III destroyers equipped with the SPY-6 radar and Aegis Baseline 10 combat system to replace the air defense and command role of retiring Ticonderoga-class cruisers ahead of the future DDG(X) program.  Read full defense news at this link... USS J. William Middendorf belongs to the Flight III configuration that began with USS Jack H. Lucas (DDG 125), the first Flight III destroyer commissioned in October 2023. (Picture source: US Navy) Read more... from World Defence News https://ift.tt/tSRkVWI via IFTTT